The Butlers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I LOVE SNOW!!!!

It is soo cool we are having the absolutely BEST Winter SnowStorm EVER!! We already have about a foot and it is suppose to keep going hard and strong until tonight late and then snow for the next 7 days literally every single day. Maybe not all day but alot of the day for the next 7 days! I am so excited and have already taken so many pictures that I will definately post later when the snow is all done. I took a picture of the door that you open to go into our garage and the snow was almost up to the door knob that is how much snow we have gotten. It is so cool and crazy at the same time!! Anyways!! Just wanted to let you all know what is going on here!! Ilove Chicago!!! Though this time next year I probably won't be saying that so I am saying it as much as I can this year!! hehe. Well hope you all are having as good of a day as we are here in Chicago!!! Enjoy it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home