The Butlers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Look at this Snow!!

This picture is of our front yard tree and
some of our front yard! So pretty huh??


This is our front yard!! You can see how
hard it really is snowing and how much
snow is already on the ground!!


This picture just says it all!!! Look how
beautiful it is coming down and how much
is coming down!! We can't open our
garage door!!! That's how much snow
we actually have!! We can barely open
our front or back door and that is with
some muscle!! Love it love it love it:)

1 Comments:

Blogger HisWifeTheirMom said...

So have you figured out the days that it's NOT snowing this week? Every time I see those pics I think about how I don't knwo how to drive in snow...that would suck for me...lol. Enjoy it my friend!

February 10, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home