The Butlers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tim is so "Hillarious" Sometimes

Ok so last night we were laying in bed and Ihad just finished nursing Gordon and he was asleep between us and Tim was playing the DS and said something and I JOKEINGLY said well I'm Heartbroken and he said well yeah me too and then like 2 seconds later was like well, maybe it is my heartburn. I just busted out laughing. It was so funny. And maybe I am the ONLY one who thinks this is funny but at the time I was like crying I was laughing so hard. It was so crazy and the most funny thing ever is that Tim didn't even know what I was laughing at. To me that is what made everything we said so much more funny. But once he knew he was like dying! And ended up waking Gordon up cause he was laughing so hard. So yeah Funny moment on HIS part but so funny that I knew I HAD to share this with all of you. So hope you got a good laugh out of this like I we did. Love You ALL!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger HisWifeTheirMom said...

Those are the moments to remember when you alone and missing him....hold those memories near and dear! <3

February 19, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home