The Butlers

Friday, February 29, 2008

What a CUTIE PIE!!!!

This is such a cute picture and
one of my favorites. Look at that
smile?? I will never get enough!!

When Gordon is watching Lightning McQueen
he spacesout and doesn't hear anything Tim and
I say to him. He loves his Ka chow!!!! Well that is
what he calls lightning. Or he says VROOOOOMMMMM!!


We have a very sleepy boy here can you tell??
When asked if he was tired this is what he did,
as you can imagine I got my answer. hehe


When he gets sleepy he picks at his ears!!!



So we have a cooker in our family. No matter
what we are cooking he always wants to help.
Maybe he can learn at a young age how to cook. I
sure wish I did. lol










4 Comments:

Blogger Martinez Family said...

THAT FIRST PICTURE IS THE CUTEST CUTEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN!! I definently would like a copy of that that I can put on my fridge so if you guys ever print that off please send me that!!I love you and talk to you tommrowo!!

February 29, 2008 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Tally has helped me cooking from a really young age too! It gets fun when they start dumping in the ingredients! We'll have to get together next week sometime.

February 29, 2008 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger HisWifeTheirMom said...

A cooker huh?!?! Send him my way...we all know my method of using the smoke detectors as timers is getting old.

I love the smile!

February 29, 2008 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger They call me CAT said...

I love all the pictures of him. So where did the hat come from in the first picture? Too cute!! Nani likes to watch me cook too! I can't wait till she can actually help.

March 6, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home