The Butlers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Newer Pics of Gordon

This picture is just so cute!!! He wasn't paying
attention to me but I still think it was a good
picture of Gordon.

Let's just say he likes Chocolate Pudding!!! Can
You tell??? hehe. And he was smiling. What a
great combination huh??


I don't like posting pictures of me especially
this picture but I love this picture!! Gordon is
like spacing out but looks so adorable so I didn't
have a choice!!!

Here's another pudding shot!! We put it in this
small cup for him and he was trying to drink it.
Since he realized he couldn't get anything out by
drinking it he just stuck his fingers and Hands in
the cup and he knew then he was going to get
some chocolate pudding!! hehe. What a funny and
SMART boy we have!!!



3 Comments:

Blogger They call me CAT said...

Looks so yummy!!!

March 6, 2008 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger HisWifeTheirMom said...

The first thing that came to my mind....Chocolate stains suck! For some reason it's easier for me to get chocolate goat milk stains out of clothes then it is to get chocolate cows milk....weird huh?

...off to make some chocolate pudding :)

March 7, 2008 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Martinez Family said...

wayyy to cute!! I miss my little man:) I am not crazy about chocholate but he sure does make it look yummy:)

March 14, 2008 at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home