The Butlers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Miss My Daddy:(

So it was really cute just a few minutes ago Gordon discovered that Daddy wasn't home. He has been searching all over the house for him since he woke up from his nap. Daddy left before Gordon woke after Daddy had left for work which is very unusual. So this video I just got of him at the door is just way to cute but so very sad!! So hope you all enjoy it!! It is cute but oh so sad at the same time.


Also, for those of you who don't know I have been taking medication for just about a week now for a double ear infection, I went back to the doctor a couple of days later because my ears were STILL hurting really bad and so we went back to the doctor and got a whole bunch more tests done. Qw found out that my pain from my ears isn't caused because of my infections (because the medicine is doing its job) it is because of my wisdome teeth!! So I am having surgery tomorrow to get them removed. TWO out of the four teeth they are taking out are pretty bad and are compacted and stuff so they are going to sedate me and everything. I am quite nervous about getting sedated since I have never done that before and also because I have never been away from my son for so long. Luckily I am leaving him with a wonderful wonderful friend of mine (thank you Heidi) so she is watching him for me it is just hard to know that I won't see him for atleast 2 1/2 hours. For me that is so difficult. But knowing he is in good hands DOES comfort me in ways I will never be able to explain!! So thank you to everyone (especially Heidi) who this week has just been so amazing and has helped me and my family out so much!! I can't thank you enough. So please just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I will post some stuff in a few days to a week and let everyone know how it all went and how I am feeling!!! Love You all and enjoy the Video!!

2 Comments:

Blogger HisWifeTheirMom said...

I pray for a speedy recovery!!! ((hugs))

March 13, 2008 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Martinez Family said...

how cute of Gordon:) We go through this every day but instead of Emilito standing at the door crying at 630am we are walking Emilio outside and he sits and cries as he drives away , oh the joy of daddy going to work:)

March 14, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home