The Butlers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Gordons Bedroom/Update

So to update on me. I am still in a whole heck of alot of pain!! As far as I know I don't have an infection in there but it sure does feel like something is going on in there. So still in pain and still can't get mcuh around the house done, which sucks since mymom and little brother fly in wednsday for a week. But I have the most AMAZING husband in the world. As much pain as I have been in he has been so understanding through it all and has even been Mr. MOM!! Can you believe it? For those of you who know Tim well did you ever think he was going to be such a great Mr. Mom?? Well he has been and for that I am seriously forever grateful and don't know what I would do without him. He has been my rock these past few days when I have just felt like giving up. So to my husband, (if he reads this) THANK YOU for being the worlds best dad and husband. I love you so much!! Ok off of the mushy stuff.

We have finally ALMOST completed Gordons Bedroom. Of course with me not being able to do much around the hosue that has been one of the things that has been put on hold. But I have had several people asking for pictures of what we have now. So I am just going to post some pics that I just took this morning of his bedroom. The lightning bolt will be in the middle of the red. But again we have not had the time to do it so it will be done soon enough and then will post more pictures after it is all completed and all of his stuff is in his room!! So enjoy all the pictures and let us know what you think:)








2 Comments:

Blogger Martinez Family said...

it looks great , I was hoping to get one with all of his things in there as well , i guess soon enough:) I will be patient! Great job guys on the painting it looks wonderful!

March 17, 2008 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger They call me CAT said...

I'll let you know what I think when we see it in person!! LOL!!!

March 21, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home