The Butlers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Grandma's Visit So Far.......


Good Morning Gordon. Happy Easter

This is from my mom (Gordons Grandma),
and she made it! She is so talented and I love
her so much!!!


What a wonderful way to wake up. He was
smiling at his Uncle Christopher. He loves him
oh so very much!!!



I think this picture is so cute:)


He definately loves the water



He didn't look up at the Camera often so this is
one out of the few pictures I got with him looking
up. But still its a cute picture

Daddy and Uncle Christopher made this
snowman with the like 14 inches of snow we got
in one day!!! Yeah crazy we know. But we do live
in IL. lol

He knows where tp put the Easter Eggs after
he finds them. He found that out very quickly.

Look what I found!!! I love finding Easter Eggs!!

We bought some confettie Easter Eggs and
decided to try them out!! Well this is how it
turned out!! Though the two little boys had
a BLAST!!!!!
Tim throwing up some confettie for the Camera.
That is my little brother Chris and Gordon loves
him and Grandma to pieces!!!

Now its my little Brothers turn to throw it in the
air. Its cool what you can get when you are taking
Pictures!!











2 Comments:

Blogger They call me CAT said...

It looks like you had a great Easter!!! In the first picture it didn't look like Gordon was ready for Easter. LOL!! I love the banana for the mouth!!!

March 23, 2008 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Martinez Family said...

We have been waiting to see these pics , HOW CUTE! Looks like you guys have had LOTS of FUN!!

March 23, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home