The Butlers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Say "EESE"

So Gordon started or I should say started "Trying" to say Cheese. I am always taking pictures of him and last night he decided to just sit there and say "EESE" while I took some pictures and I got some really good ones of him showing off his teeth and his beautiful smile. So I just wanted to share some of those pictures with you. So have fun and enjoy being in the world of Gordon for a few minutes. hehe



I'm going to get you Daddy:)


I love the Camera


Catch the Ball daddy


Look at those teeth and what a smile?


He's my handsome little boy


I love this picture!! He is just smiling so

PERFECT!!!!!


He's been trying really hard to get upstairs

all by himself. Alot of the times it doesn't work.

But atleast he tries:) lol



He's looking so cute isn't he???

2 Comments:

Blogger Martinez Family said...

He is way to cute!! I remember that jacket too:) What a cutie , we miss him oh so very much! Emilito loves to say cheese as well , what a fun stage! We miss our little man!

March 19, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger They call me CAT said...

He's getting so big!! I can't wait to see youg guys!!!

March 21, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home